CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of 21 December, by which the Regulation of Development of the LOPD is approved.
CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
At the same time CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users and the delivery of products purchased in the online store, as well as the sending of information on new products and offers, the inclusion in the contact agenda, the provision of services and the management of the commercial relationship.
The operations, management and technical procedures carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
All personal data, collected through the website of CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS, and therefore have the consideration of processing personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS .
CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS has the express consent of the user.
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user’s data is being processed by CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS. Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must contact them by written communication, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: CRISTINA ABEY PARRIS, Mas Rajols, s / n, 08511 Tavertet (Barcelona), or the address that is substituted in the General Registry of Data Protection. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, the address and the supporting data.
El ejercicio de derechos deberá ser realizado por el propio usuario. No obstante, podrán ser ejecutados por una persona autorizada como representante legal del autorizado. En tal caso, se deberá aportar la documentación que acredite esta representación del interesado.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please feel free to contact us through the section of contact.